Thursday, October 9, 2008

Special time

Lloyd and I make it a point to always spend time together when we have the time off. We just decided that one work- night a week that we do an "us" night. Lloyd decided to take me out tonight, he is two up on me. Got to think of something or next week. Saturday he suprised me with a trip to the fair! Absolutely amazing... I had such a great time. It meant alot that I was able to experience the Texas State Fair with him... Compared to Georgia it is much bigger. One example of "everything is bigger in Texas". But anyway we went to eat, of course I was starving and couldn't decide what food exactly I wanted.

Anyway... Just little moment like tonight where it's just me and him: no worries, phone interruptions or other distractions make me filled with such delight

No comments: