Wednesday, October 8, 2008
iPhone
Well... I have the newer iPhone, must say that I ABSOLUTELY love it. I will easily admit how addicted I am to it. There are a few downfalls to the phone but won't discuss that here. But the positives in this phone overweighs the negatives tenfold! All the applications make the phone amazing. The more applications coming out the more complex and better use of the abilities of the phone. I am constantly trying to find new stuff to try. It just excites me to get a new application... Even better when it's free. All that know me knows how frugal I am so I stick with the free button :). I will admit that I have paid for a few like my craigslist and face melter but that was so worth the few dollars I spent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment