This weekend had been so busy with just miscellaneous stuff it's been unreal. Lloyd and I meet a group at sherlocks for Rachels birthday on Friday. Didn't have a drink because I am still on antibiotics but I had an absolute ball. My favorite part was being able to just share old stories from when us girls hung out frequently. I do miss it but we all have so much going on in our lives to get together like we used to. I felt bad that we were out so late and Lloyd had work the next morning. I got up at the same time he had to leave and started cleaning. With me being sick with staph and him taking care of me and the basics of the apartment, neither one of us have done the detailed cleaning. Plus we just got couches for the living room so we rearranged our living room and 2nd bedroom. I had an apartment a year and a half ago that was half the size of ours now and I thought I had too much. Somehow we have filled this apartment.
I have a girls night coming up soon. Will readily admit that I am completely nervous but excited! My mom and Lloyd mom will both be there. Interesting because this is the first time they will meet in the two years that we have been together. If I had more money I would love to do this monthly. Since being out of my own now, I have gone through so much change. The only time that I am around children is with his family or Carson/Parker. I definitely miss it alot, I didn't think I would be able to last this long. But I have put other things in that void that I had never considered. My mom was an amazing cook/ baker, I just loved eating her food, never wanted to try making something of my own. It's one of my favorite things now, I am constantly going through items looking for recipes of something different to try. One of the most accomplished moments I have had recently was when Lloyd told me he was craving breakfast. One of his favorite places is braums, cracker barrel and ihop. So I offered to take him to ihop. He told me that he would rather have my breakfast. It made me feel great! Nothing can beat when're person you love enjoys something that you made!
Anyways that was off on a total tangent. Rewind a bit... So I was cleaning to take care of the items that we have overlooked. I mean I scrubbed everything. Reorganized closets too. I feel the best after walking through and seeing the difference. I get more satisfaction out of that compared to shopping, UNLESS it's for the apartment. It doesn't matter that I have totally spent the whole weekend particually going. We also went out to his sisters yesterday for his brother-in-law's birthday. We watched the game and just hung out, Lloyd picked up my favorite beer so I finally gave in and drank. Shouldn't be an issue I think, I hope! I guess I should call Jenn and see why they tell you not to mix antibiotics and alcohol. Maybe I will do that tomorrow. Not like I could change it now. I got to hang out with all the kids including my "lil monster". She was in a great mood tonight :) for a 3 year old her personality is amazing. She now is asking Lloyd where monster is when I am not around. Haha she knows it's all in play. I love it. I wonder if I could convince him to take her for the night without him leaving. Doubt it, he left when I had his four neices at Easter.
Wow another tangent... I just need to wrap up for the night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment