Thursday, April 16, 2009

6x the monster


Please help me out...does that look like a face of an angel or devil? He was so sweet and innocent (tiny too) when we first got him....not so much anymore.

He was only 1 pound 15 ounces when I first got him, not anymore. With his vet visit last weekend, the big boy now weighs 6 Pounds. His weight has increased so much. But not only has his weight changed so much....we have attitude problems too.

Spending almost two months at home with Crosby day in and day out spoiled him. He got so used to it so now that I am back working and he is not happy. I am now dealing with a revengeful dog. I will take him outside to potty after I come home and he will do his business and come inside and pee. He only does this with me when I have been gone for long periods of time. He also has gotten where he hates to be disciplined, he lets out the worse little yelp and it can be even from us yelling at him.

Unreal

No comments: