Sunday, March 15, 2009

Torn

Ah I am completely torn!!

So here is my dilemma, I have been running past a few blogs that fascinate me lately. But they are on Blogger not Livejournal. The applications on my phone are so much easier to use for Livejournal because it allows for pictures to be uploaded in my posts. So I haven't used this blog in a while but I think for the ability to move around easier outside of my phone it would be better. So once again... I am thinking about moving back to blogger instead of using Livejournal. I know, I know..I only switched a few months ago. I think that I will still keep the livejournal active in case I decide that I want it back.

Because it honestly does make more sense with me using my phone as the primary method of getting on the Internet...


Even in this very post it shows the indecisiveness.

Either way...I am keeping up and giving a whole new look for my blog!

No comments: